Tailored Brexit advice for your business
Our advice services can guide your business’s unique Brexit preparations.
We understand that every business is unique and that you want to know how Brexit is going to affect your business specifically. Our advisors offer individual Brexit advice to businesses free of charge, so that you can have your questions answered with clarity and a full understanding of your business needs.
Our advisors have a wide variety of experience between them, encompassing different business types and sectors. No matter what it is your business does, what size it is or what industry it sits in, we can provide the appropriate information you need to prepare for the UK leaving the EU.
Topics we advise on include:
- Import and export implications of Brexit – both within the EU and globally
- Documentation required ahead of and after Brexit
- How Brexit may affect your business finance and potential solutions
- The impact of a no-deal Brexit
- Employment law changes
- EU settlement scheme and application process
- Right to work checks for your staff
- Potential skill shortages after Brexit
- How to prepare your employees for Brexit
- Changes to government funding
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Impact of Brexit on productivity